emmycantbemeeko and I would like to lay down a couple of ground rules before y'all start being all helpfully domestic in here:
1. Please read the main info page before posting. If you feel the need to preface your post with any of the following phrases, please don't post here:
a) "This isn't very domestic, but..."
b) "I'm not sure if this is the right community, but..."
c) "I could have Googled this, but..."
2) Please be courteous to people's friends lists by using lj-cuts where appropriate. Also, please do not post content that is not safe for work. A lot of us read these things while bored at our jobs, so please help us not get fired!
3) If you ask a stupid question or post something off-topic, the aftermath is your fault and your responsibility. We all have stupid moments, and those are excusable. When it seems as though your stupid moments outnumber your smart ones, we may have to lay the Mod Smackdown(TM) on you.
4) Please do not freeze threads or delete comments that are not your own. (Unless you are a mod.) Also, this is an advice community, so please do not disable comments if you don't like the responses you are given.
5) Please take everything with a grain of salt! Humor isn't always expressed well over the Internet, and it's far too easy to get offended. Just have fun with it!
If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact one of the mods. We don't bite unless you want us to. ;-) Also, feel free to introduce yourself!