Whiskey (about 1.5 cups?)
Frozen raspberries (fresh are better... about 2 cups?)
Brownie mix and all required ingredients to make said brownies
1. Soak raspberries in whiskey for at least 24 hours. Make sure you cover this in your fridge, because it smells STRONGLY.
2. Prepare brownie mix, adding about 3/4 of a cup of raspberries and adjusting the water input as necessary to achieve the proper baking consistency. Don't put any more of the whiskey into the mixture than you have to - it will make the baking time all wonky.
3. Bake brownies.
4. While the brownies are baking, drain the rest of the whiskey (save it - it's really good drinking!) and mash up the rest of the raspberries. Mix in enough sugar to make a glaze.
5. If you have any brownies left after they're cooled, pour the glaze on top of the brownies.
6. Voila! You have whiskey-soaked raspberry goodness.